Help For Generalized Anxiety Disorder
6 Tips For Reducing Symptoms
This video is titled Help for generalized anxiety disorder and I share 6 tips that has been really helpful for my own anxiety during the years.
A short summary of the video:
- Physical exercise and exactly how to do it
- Keeping the blood sugar stable
- Using an acupressure mat daily to lower baseline levels of anxiety
- Stop drinking coffee
- Long term use of chamomile tea
- Stop watching the news
- Bonus tip: my favorite anxiety supplement
How Do I Know If I Have Generalized Anxiety?
Generalized anxiety, or GAD, is having more or less chronic anxiety for no particular reason that you can think of…
…your body is just anxious and jittery.
Some of the most common symptoms of GAD are
- Overthinking and an ongoing worry
- Muscle weakness
- Tense muscles
- Shaking and trembling
- A feeling that life is overwhelming and you won’t be able to cope
- Sense of impending doom
Those are the most common ones but there are more. Please take a look at the video to discover how to deal with, and hopefully drastically reduce, those nasty symptoms.
I really hope that you’ll find them helpful.
Thank you for reading the blog post help for generalized anxiety disorder, keep going and stay strong!